UK-India-Philippines Virtual Trade Mission
2nd - 6th November 2020 & 23rd - 27th November 2020
The Training Gateway are working with three of our international partners, SAMViT Consultants, J B Edvent and MAGEZI Training Events and Educational Services to offer the opportunity to learn more about the educational market in India and to meet with Indian Institutions who are looking for UK partners.
|Monday 2nd Nov||Webinar: Indian Education Market
|Tuesday 3rd Nov -
Friday 6th Nov
|1-2-1 Meetings with Indian institutions
Monday 23rd November -
Friday 27th November
NB it is likely that one of our indian partner organisations will be present to support in indian organisation with identifying opportunities and ensuring clarity.
Members: £75 plus VAT
Non-Members - £110 plus VAT
This cost is per institution, to include the programme above with a minimum of 2 pre-arranged meetings.
Who should attend?
The Indian institutions are interested in exploring the following partnership opportunities:
- Short online courses for students with certification
- Online guest lectures for the students
- International Conferences (online and offline)
- Collaborative Research Projects
- Online activities for the faculty such as online faculty development program (FDP), online faculty exchange (faculty teaching online at each other’s institutions)
- Short study tours (once the situation goes back to normal)
The major academic streams will be: management, engineering, design, hospitality and hotel management, communications, social sciences, nursing, physiotherapy, law, journalism, architecture.
The Philippines Institutions are interested in exploring Transnational Educational Partnerships, particularly in Engineering, Healthcare & Medicine and Hospitality & Tourism.
Booking a Place
For more information contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 01904 325147