This is an opportunity to provide mental health awareness training in London.
The broad aims of this programme are to:
- Raise awareness and improve understanding of mental health, mental illness and suicide risk,
- Reduce the stigma and discrimination associated with mental illness, including suicide, at community level,
- Raise awareness and understanding of mental health, mental health support and suicide prevention services amongst key local workforces in order to recognise and provide early support for mental health problems,
- Reduce stigma and discrimination around mental health within the workplace, and
- Promote recovery and positive outcomes for young people and adults with mental health problems.
The contract runs for 2 years from April 2020, with an option to extend by two further periods of 12 months each.